The M2 represents all of the capability of a multi weight stack gym in a compact, single stack, forward design. Its unique press arm offers both fixed pressing exercises as well as free motion movements. Why is this important? Well, fixed pressing exercises help develop size and strength, while free motion movements improve mobility and coordination.
For maximum benefit in a minimum amount of time, the M2 is the answer. In its construction it uses commercial 11 gauge steel for its frame, nylon pulleys (not plastic), 2000lb. tensile strength cables, and precision ball bearings in its press arm pivot. Along with two tone high gloss paint and orthopedic pads, the M2 is not only highly functional; it's a sight to behold. Whether you are a beginner, an athlete or a seasoned weight lifter, the M2 will motivate you with its looks and performance and take you to your goals in record time.
Now available in all new matte black finish with naugahyde upholstery, the Inspire M3 home gym is visually inspiring and compact enough to fit on a 4x6 mat. The frame is constructed of commercial 11 gauge steel, nylon pulleys, 2000 lb tensile strength cables, and precision ball bearings in its press arm pivot. It also comes standard with a 210 lb weight stack for even the most serious lifters. Inspire Fitness believes to never submit to fashion over function; however, they've decided that there is nothing wrong with having both. The M3 has it all and will help you obtain a body you never thought possible.
Whether you are looking for the best multi-gym station for your home or a great multi-station gym for your commercial facility, the M5 has everything you need!
* Dual Silent Steel® weight stacks
* 360 degree rotating columns for completely free range of motion
* Five pull-up / chin-up grip options and dip bars that are rotationally stored away.
The Mi7 is the premier functional training gym in the fitness industry, perfect for you to build full body strength and improve overall fitness.
* Adjustable Core Stabilizer Pad
* Streamlined design to conceal most hardware from view
* 360 degree rotating columns with a patent-pending Integrated Adjustment
* System and Quick Release one-handed accessory connectors
* 28 pulley adjustment points per column allow for sides to be used independently or together
* Integrated bottle holder and accessory rack offer convenient storage
* Adjustable tablet/mobile device holder
* Split Weight Cabling™ delivers 50% resistance for increased cable travel (114” with strap handles)
* Standard 150 lb (68 kg) weight stacks (quantity two) (upgradable)
* Width: 60.36” / 153.3 cm
* Height: 83.49” / 212.07 cm
* Length: 66.38” / 168.61 cm
* Machine Weight: 711 lbs (322.50 kg