Inspire FT1 Functional Trainer Home Gym
Inspire PT1 Power Trainer Home Gym Overview
Five Distinguishing Features
- 32 Pulley positions allows users of virtually any size to work in multiple planes of motion.
- Dual 165# weight stacks allows each side of user's body to work independently, improving balance strength, core strength and muscle coordination.
- Accessory Station includes Straight Bar, Cambered Curl Bar, Tricep Rope, ankle strap and Multi Function Belt to allow for hundreds of exercise variations
- Multi Function Belt allows for weight-assisted chin-ups, one of the most challenging - now achievable - full body exercises for the user.
- Chromed Aluminum Straight bar provides for both traditional strength building motions not normally found with Functional Training Gyms
- Upper Body Movement: Multiple functional and traditional push and pull motions at multi-planar levels
- Lower Body Movement: Functional movements, like squats and lunges, along with dynamic movements such as inner and outer thigh exercises
- Additional Pivot Points: 32 pulley points from ground level to 65 inches high, allowing for upper, lower and core body muscle development.
- Weight Stack: Two (Dual) 165# Commercial Weight Stacks with Solid Guide Rods and Center Drilled Weights
- Accessories: Rotating Accessory Holder with Easy Curl Bar, Straight Bar, Ankle Cuff, Tricep Rope, Swing Handle, 2 Single D Handles, Multi Functional Belt, two 5# add-on weights.
- Options Available: 50# Add on kits to each weight stack, Abdominal Bar and Flat/Incline/Decline Bench
Equipment Specification & Dimensions
- Dimensions: Depth 47” x Width 54” x Height 81.5”
- Dimensions with optional bench: Depth 83“ x Width 54” x Height 81.5”
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: Lifetime
- Labor: N/A