Precor TRM 223 Treadmill
Precor TRM 223 Treadmill
If you are seeking a stable, reliable and fully featured treadmill, the 223 is the answer. Touch sensor and wireless heart rate monitoring, SmartRate® target heart zone monitoring, 10 preset workouts add variety to your fitness routine, speed and incline controls from our commercial series and no required maintenance come standard. The 223 will help keep you moving toward your fitness goals.
Energy StrideTM Technology
Energy StrideTM Energy Stride™ Technology uses the patented deck mounting system from our commercial treadmills to reduce stress on your joints by giving areas of the deck optimal amounts of underfoot cushioning and rigidity for the most comfort throughout your stride.
Structurally Sound Design
The non-folding design provides a more structurally sound and stable platform than folding types. Mechanical and electrical components are designed and tested for years of reliability and trouble-free operation.
10 preset workouts help you tailor your exercise to your fitness goals and stay challenged. Built-in warm up and cool down periods.
3 HP Motor and No Maintenance Design
Powerful 3 HP continuous duty motor runs cool and quiet providing plenty of power and torque when you want it--such as during interval training when you need to speed up and slow down in a hurry. 100% no maintenance design means you won’t need periodic service calls.
Heart Rate Monitoring
Maximize your workout results with touch sensor and wireless heart rate monitoring. Works with any Polar® compatible wireless heart rate transmitter (sold separately).
SmartRate® Target Heart Zone
SmartRate helps you stay in your fat burn, cardio or peak target zone for a more efficient cardio and weight loss workout.
• Motor: 3.0 HP Continuous Duty
• Speed Range 0.5 - 12 mph / 0.8-19.3 km/h
• Decline / Incline Range 0% to 15% incline
• Running Surface (L X W) 57 X 20 inches / 145 X 51 cm
• Belt Specifications Multi-ply polyester satin weave with a PVC non-slip surface
• Belt Lubrication Maintenance-free, dry silicone lubrication
• Deck Composition Phenolic laminated deck bonded to medium-density fiberboard.
• Deck Thickness 1 inch / 2.54 cm
• Reversible Deck No
• Rollers Precision-machined, steel rollers with belt guides to keep belt centered and running smoothly to reduce noise and wear.
• Frame Fully welded, powder coated steel for durability and attractive appearance.
• Motor 3.0 HP continuous duty