Precor TRM 425 Treadmill
Precor TRM 425 Treadmill
You don't have to choose between the convenience of a workout at home and the quality of a fitness center exercise experience. The 425 is club-quality equipment that's built to go the distance. Precor exclusive Ground Effects® Impact Control System and Integrated Footplant Technology™ cushion joints and support your stride so you run or walk safer. Lots of workout options will keep you motivated and working toward your fitness goals.
Integrated Footplant TechnologyTM
Exclusive to Precor and used on all of our commercial models, Integrated Footplant TechnologyTM reduces stress on your knees, ankles and hips by instantaneously adjusting the belt speed to match the slowing and accelerating natural movement of your foot as you run or walk.
Ground EffectsTM Impact Control System
Patented technology from our commercial treadmills, Ground EffectsTM Impact Control provides the perfect amount of cushioning by placing precisely engineered shock absorbers along the front of the deck. At the same time, the rear of the deck is more rigid to give you a stable surface for an easy push off and safe running for all types of exercisers.
10 preset workouts help you tailor your exercise to your fitness goals and stay challenged. Built-in warm up and cool down periods.
Run or Walk Downhill
Treadmill deck adjusts to -2% to simulate running or walking downhill. This provides real world conditioning and the ultimate in terrain variety.
Heart Rate Monitoring
Maximize your workout results with touch sensor and wireless heart rate monitoring. Works with any Polar® compatible wireless heart rate transmitter (included with purchase).
SmartRate® Target Heart Zone
SmartRate helps you stay in your fat burn, cardio or peak target zone for a more efficient cardio and weight loss workout.
• Speed Range 0.5 - 12 mph / 0.8-19.3 km/h
• Decline / Incline Range 2% decline to 15% incline
• Running Surface (L X W) 56 X 22 inches / 142 X 56 cm
• Belt Specifications Multi-ply polyester satin weave with a PVC non-slip surface
• Belt Lubrication Maintenance-free, dry silicone lubrication
• Deck Composition Phenolic laminated deck bonded to medium-density fiberboard.
• Deck Thickness 1 inch / 2.54 cm
• Reversible Deck Deck can be reversed for double life
• Rollers Precision-machined, steel crowned rollers keep belt centered and running smoothly to reduce noise and wear.
• Frame Fully welded, powder coated steel for durability and attractive appearance.
• Motor 3.0 HP continuous duty