Precor UBK 615 Overview
Looking for a low-impact cardio workout at home with health club-quality equipment? The UBK 615 Upright Bike gives you a versatile cardio workout without the impact of running or jumping. This commercial series bike fits into your home and provides the great workout experience that only premium, health club quality equipment can. The UBK 615 Upright Bike has an easy-to-use durable display with 6 preset workouts, 25 resistance levels, touch sensor and wireless heart rate monitoring with SmartRate® to keep you in your target heart zone, 3-position over-molded handlebars for upright, cruising and road racing positions and is biomechanically engineered for efficiency and comfort. The pedals can be replaced with your own for a custom feel and ride.
- HANDLEBARS: Over-molded handlebar design offer the user three comfortable riding positions: upright, cruising and road. In the road position, the ergonomic-shaped handlebars position the wrists in a natural, neutral position. The optimum width of the handlebars provides stability and comfort along the entire forearm. The overall width of the handlebars is similar to indoor cycling bikes, which is narrower than most stationary bikes. This places the user in better ergonomic position, with the forearms more directly under the shoulders. In the cruising position, the handlebar is more comfortable on the user's hands. Touch heart rate is integrated in the upright position.
- SEAT: Improved, ergonomic saddle design with comfort groove is injection-molded polyurethane with custom density for optimum riding comfort. 10.5 inches (27 cm) width quickly tapers to a narrow nose for improved riding comfort.
- BIOMECHANICS: To achieve proper pedaling biomechanics, the seat post angle and seat post offset from the crank are key to efficient pedaling and reduced shear force on the knee. The seat post angle is 74 degrees with a 5-inch (13 cm) offset from the crank axle. This places the forward knee directly over the ball of the foot (or pedal spindle) when the pedals are in a horizontal position.
- BEARINGS: Pedal axles and bearings are designed for smooth operation and exceptional service life.
- PEDALS: Over-sized, single-sided pedals with integrated pedal strap comfortably accommodates feet of all sizes, which allows proper pedaling form. The weighted pedals allow for easy placement of foot on the pedal.
- FRAME: Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- SEAT ADJUSTMENT: Familiar pop-pin seat adjustment allows the user to easily change the seat to their desired height.
- COVERS: Covers are attached with minimal hardware and can be removed without taking off the pedals or cranks.
- TRANSPORT WHEELS: Integrated
LENGTH: 46 inches / 117 cm
WIDTH: 21 inches / 53 cm
HEIGHT: 57 inches / 146 cm
HEIGHT WITH PVS: 70 inches / 178 cm
PARTS (MECHANICAL & ELECTRONIC): 10