Northern Lights Anti-Burst Gym Ball
$ 19.99 $ 11.48
- Stability balls, also known as balance balls or Swiss balls, can be incorporated into Pilates, weight training and many other fitness routines. These exercise balls have become an extremely popular way to increase core balance and abdominal fitness. The Anti Burst Gym Balls also feature printed illustration around the ball for quick exercise ideas.
Core training is one of the major benefits when using a Gymnastic Ball. It can extend the range of motion of the crunch, activating more ab muscle. It can also create instability, which forces your abs to contract harder to brace your body, and even serve as a source of resistance itself. The ball acts as a surface, a weight, and an exercise machine in core workouts. It targets the abs, obliques, and transverse abdominis—a deep core muscle that’s critical to a strong midsection and pain-free back—which most conventional ab workouts leave untouched.
This has proven to be a great tool for trainers or anyone looking to get in shape by targeting your abs, back and glutes. Additionally, the Gymnastic Balls strengthen and tone your body while increasing muscle flexibility and resilience. The surface of the ball is textured, which reduces slipping. Gym balls are safe, durable and easy to use. They are great for all ages and for all fitness levels.
- Workout your abs, back and glutes
- Strengthens and tones your body
- Increases muscle flexibility and resilience
- Textured surface reduces slipping
- Height recommendation - 75cm ball for 6' or taller.